25th May 2020 – Our Practice is RE-OPENING. Please read these policies and procedures to know what to expect.
26th March 2020 – Face to face practice is now closed. Please read our latest update about Virtual, Online Naturopath appointments.
To our patients, our partners in health and your families.
Currently in 2020, the world is facing one of the biggest challenges in modern medical history with the outbreak of the COVID-19 disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
Information is clearly changing by the hour, and we are currently following the recommendations from our government bodies.
At Integrated Holistic Health Practice we work together in a healthcare setting with independent contractors (remedial massage therapist, naturopath, chiropractor, psychologist, counselor) and have updated our policies and procedures so that everybody is on board.
We take the health and safety of our clients and staff seriously. As such we have put a plan in place to manage and minimise the spread of infection to the very best of our ability.
Further we are accessing information provided by government bodies on a daily basis to guide how we respond to the COVID-19 threat and to minimise its spread.
To assist us in preventing the spread of any potential infection we are asking all clients to do the following:
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitiser on arrival to the practice
- If you cough into your hand or need to blow your nose during your visit, please wash your hands immediately before continuing your treatment/ consultation.
- If you have any of the following symptoms – shortness of breath, cough, fever OR you have been in contact with someone who has traveled from or transited through an area known to be affected by the COVID-19 disease, please contact us to determine if you need to reschedule your appointment.
New Practice Policy
As a company, Integrated Holistic Health Practice, in collaboration with independent health provider contractors are taking the following steps:
- Health screening check on day of appointment
- No waiting in the common area – if you see there is someone in the waiting room, please wait outside and wait for a call/ text.
- Bookings will be spaced at least 30 minutes apart so as to ensure adequate time for full sanitisation of massage equipment, door handles, bench tops, and other areas.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting all contact surface areas (reception desk, door knobs, handles, desks, computer equipment) in-between each and every client.
- We are providing hand sanitiser at the reception desk, and the building has antibacterial soap for clients to use in the bathrooms.
- Payment is only via card – there will be no requirement to sign.
- We will ensure there is a disinfected and clean massage table setting (bodywork).
- Massage tables will now only have disposable sheet and head rest covers
- Therapist to wear disposable gloves and mask at their discretion
- We will display posters for staff and visitors to remind people of good hygiene practices.
- We are staying updated of the latest advice from governing bodies and what we need to be doing to prevent and slow the transmission of COVID-19. Whilst this may at some point involve a shut down, at this stage we remain open for business, being vigilant to maintain the highest hygiene standards.
Please feel free to contact us at any time to discuss any concerns you may have related to the COVID-19 pandemic and attending the practice.
In addition, Integrated Holistic Health Practice will be offering a short 15 minute Naturopathic immune system overview (available via zoom or in-clinic) so that you and your families can be equipped with the latest evidence in optimising your immune system health. You can book here for a session.