On Tuesday 14th April I received notification from my association Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS) that REMEDIAL MASSAGE and THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE were now deemed an essential health service.
Healthcare services that are OPEN
Clients / patients should call ahead if they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or are feeling unwell.
- Doctors and medical centres
- Remedial or therapeutic massage services
The full details of the NSW advice is here: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what-you-can-and-cant-do-under-rules
Our Covid-19 Policies and procedures:
We have upgraded our infection control policies and procedures. Please read the FULL policy here.
- Bookings will be spaced at least 30 minutes apart so as to ensure adequate time for full sanitisation of massage equipment, door handles, bench tops, and other areas.
- Massage tables will now only have disposable sheet and head rest covers
- Therapist to wear disposable gloves and mask at their discretion
- Health screening check on day of appointment
- No waiting in the common area – if you see there is someone in the waiting room, please wait outside and wait for a call/ text.
- Payment is only via card – no signing required.
Please be honest with your signs and symptoms in the health screening check. This is important for the safety of us and you!
Also, whilst naturopathy appointments may be in-person, we are continuing to offer virtual appointments.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to get in touch.