This home-made gluten free bread is absolutely devine.
Soft and fluffy and full of goodness without all the nasty preservatives and fillers that you see in so many commercial varieties.
Gluten Free 5 Seeded Bread
- 300 ml water luke warm
- 1 tsp salt
- 7 gm yeast usually one sachet
- 1½ cups potato starch
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- ½ cup hemp flour
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 2 eggs lightly whisked
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp pepitas
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Add the sugar and yeast to the lukewarm water – whisk together and let stand for 10 minutes
- Sift the flours, salt, xanthan gum together in a bowl
- Add the lightly beaten eggs, olive oil, vinegar, yeast mixture and beat to combine
- Add all the seeds
- Spoon into a 20 x 10cm loaf tin that is lined with baking paper
- Allow to stand in a warm area for 1 hour
- Then, bake in a 200 degrees oven for 55-60 minutes
- Cool for an hour, then slice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!