This perfect consistency home-made gluten free bread is delightfully digestible.
Serve warmed with avocado, boiled egg, parsley and rocket OR have as a side or snack. Delicious AND with no numbers!!!
Store in the fridge on warm days.
Perfect GF bread with green banana flour
- 300 ml water luke warm
- 1 tsp sugar
- 7g yeast (usually one sachet)
- 1 cup potato flour
- 1 cup green banana flour
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 eggs lightly whisked
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- Add sugar and yeast to the water and allow to activate (10 minutes)
- Sift the flours
- Combine the wet ingredients
- Add the wet ingredient to the dry ingredients and mix well
- Add the seeds
- Pour into a loaf tin and bake in a hot oven (200 deg) for 55 minutes