This is the perfect summer batch cooking savory slice to save you time. Serve warm with a green salad, or add to lunch boxes.
Super quick and easy to prepare.
Vegetable Polenta Slice
Serve warm with a green salad, or add to lunch boxes.
- 2 zucchini grated
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 onion diced
- 3-4 cloves garlic finely diced
- 4 field mushrooms chopped
- 4 eggs lightly beaten
- 2-3 sprigs continental parsley finely chopped
- 1 tsp dried Mediterranean herbs
- 1 tsp Massel stock powder or salt & pepper
- ¼ cup pepitas
- ½ cup polenta
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds for topping
- sprinkle sunflower seeds for topping
- Mix all ingredients and press into a baking dish
- Bake 1 x hour moderate oven
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!