“Our Dee Why Naturopath practices an Integrated and Holistic approach to achieving optimal health and wellness”
Naturopathy is a system of healing that focuses on ways to bring balance back to your body using a combination of evidenced-based and traditional practices. It encompasses a broad range of treatment options that include: dietary and lifestyle adjustments (the foundations for good health), food as medicine, and the prescription of nutritional and/ or herbal medicine.
As a staple of traditional medicine, and used as a complementary healing method alongside modern medicine, naturopathy seeks to restore and maintain the equilibrium of your body.
In doing so, your immune system is best placed to fight disease and illness, and your body’s natural ability to self-heal is encouraged.
After all, don’t you deserve a life full of health and well being?
The Benefits of Naturopathy – What Can A Naturopath Help With?
- Correct Digestive Issues – indigestion, reflux, heartburn, bloating, constipation, diarrhoea, gut infections (fungus, mould, bacteria, parasites), dysbiosis, intestinal permeability (known as ‘leaky gut’)
- Identify and Manage Food Allergy/ intolerances – for example, wheat, gluten, dairy, lactose
- Achieve Fat Loss and Weight management – programs tailored to suit your requirements
- Strengthen your Immune System – chronic colds and flu, herpes simplex virus management, allergies, sinus and congestion relief, urinary tract infections, post nasal drip
- Balance your Hormones – irregular cycles, PCOS, heavy or painful periods, PMS, fibroids, endometriosis, menopausal issues, fatigue, sleep issues.
- Improve Men’s health concerns – libido, stress management, chronic disease management
- Balance and improve your Mood disorders – anxiety, mild – moderate depression, irritability, stress management
- Improve and rectify Skin conditions – dermatitis/eczema, acne, fungal nail infections, skin conditions such as rosacea/acne rosacea
- Enhance and improve your Sleep issues – insomnia, poor quality sleep
- Manage and improve symptoms of Autoimmune conditions – Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, support with body systems that may be affected by an autoimmune condition, psoriasis, Crohn’s, Ulcerative colitis, Rheumatoid arthritis
- Reduce inflammation for Musculo-skeletal health – osteo-arthritis management, muscle injury or tears, bursitis, gout
- Improve and rectify Skin conditions – dermatitis/ eczema, acne, fungal nail infections, skin conditions
- Assist in the management of Life transitions – children’s health, puberty, pregnancy (preparation and support), menopause, andropause
- Calm Nervous system disorders – migraines, anxiety, insomnia, stress
- Management of genetic polymorphisms e.g: MTHFR, pyrroles
Booking an appointment with one of our Dee Why Naturopaths?
Here’s what to expect:
Step One – Booking your appointment.
Choose your INITIAL appointment with our Naturopath either WITH or WITHOUT our signature VLA Bioimpedance Testing. (Learn more about Bioimpedance body composition testing here).
Includes: thorough investigation of main presenting complaint, medical history, family health history, body system health overview, medication/ supplement analysis for contraindications, preliminary physical examination if applicable (BP check, iridology, skin, hair, nails, tongue) + our signature VLA Bioimpedance test (if selected).
• Initial consultation with VLA Body Composition Testing – 60 minutes ($220)
• Initial consultation only – 60 minutes ($180)
Step Two – Completing your Initial Health Questionnaire
Once you’ve booked in, you’ll receive a confirmation email with all the details you need!
Within the email is a link to complete an “Initial Health Questionnaire”.
This is where we’ll get to know you so as to focus your consultation drawing in relevant information with questions as required. Please complete your questionnaire no less than 24 hours before your appointment time. This allows us to be better prepared and to better manage your consultation time.
Step Three – Your consultation!
Here we’ll get to the root of your health concerns. We may request some pathology or special tests to be done, and structure your treatment plan.
Step Four – First follow up appointment (generally within 2 weeks of your initial appointment)
Further pathology / VLA test result assessment; assess signs and symptom improvement; treatment plan alteration or enhancement.
• Report of Findings – 45 minutes ($135)
Step Five – We’ll stay on top of your health
Further follow up of chronic issue; monitor health improvement
• Standard follow-up – 30 minutes ($90)
• Overtime – 15-minute increments: $45
NB. A ‘stand-alone’ Body Composition Test may be booked in-between your consultations. This is especially beneficial for weight/ fat loss goals – $55
Ready to start living a healthier life?