Reflexology in an ancient system of healing used as an effective holistic therapy today, to assist in maintaining physical, mental and emotional health. It involves stimulating specific pressure points on your ears, hands and feet using focused thumb pressure.
The theory of reflexology is that a map of the human body is indicated over the entire surface of the feet, hands and ears. By stimulating or relaxing the specific points, the energy channels are cleared to promote a healing response within the body.
Reflexology is particularly useful as a pre-emptive diagnostic tool so that you can make the necessary lifestyle and dietary changes to encourage a positive healing response within the body.
Benefits of Reflexology:
- Promotes relaxation
- Promotes feelings of well-being
- Recharges and balances your body
- Allows subtle energy flow to promote healing responses
What to expect in your reflexology treatment:
- Brief consultation
- Individualised and focused treatment.
- Techniques include specific thumb pressure, acupressure meridian points, stretching and kneading massage.
60 minutes $110